The 4th International Conference Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Corporate Sustainability (IMECS 2016)
The conference was organised by the Department of Entrepreneurship of the University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic in cooperation with
- Faculty of Management, Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia
- ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften, Switzerland
- Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Russia
- Centre for Entrepreneurship, University of technology, Berlin, Germany
and other partners.
The conference took place on May 26-27, 2016 at the University of Economics, Prague.
Conference proceedings with full papers have been included into:
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) which is integrated index within Web of Science, Clarivate Analytics.
- Central and Eastern European Online Library
Book of abstracts was published by Oeconomica Publishers.
The aims of the conference were to achieve academic excellence in a regional context and to establish a platform for mutual collaboration, exchange and dissemination of ideas among researchers, professionals and authorities.
We were pleased to announce sound keynote speakers: Lorenzo Costantino (IDP European Consultants, Italy), Jason Evans (Aston University Business School, UK), Karel Havlíček (Chairman AMSP, Czech Republic), Gunther Herr (WOIS Institut, Germany), Jan Kratzer (Center for Entrepreneurship at Berlin Institute of Technology, Germany), Anna Pilková (Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of Management, Slovakia), Mathias Schüz (ZHAW School of Management and Law, Switzerland), Marko Torkkeli (Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland), Julia Lutter-Mueller (Amway Europe), Martin Saitz (European Leadership and Academic Institute, Czech Republic) who discussed recent trends in the fields of innovation management, entrepreneurship and sustainability.